Who We Insure
Business Insurance Web Designer & Developer Insurance
Society will only continue to utilize the Internet more to communicate, shop, access financial accounts, and generally share more personal information. So, as you could expect, web designer and technology jobs have been two of the fastest growing industries around the world.
InsureYourCompany.com has been providing insurance for web designers and technology companies since its inception.
The legal liability risk incurred by web developers continues to evolve and become more complex. Web developer insurance coverage must be based on an assessment of all the risk and exposures incurred within the business. A web designer building a B2B website will have different insurance needs than one programming a secure, password protected website for a financial institution.
Lawsuits can be filed for a number of reasons. Many lawsuits result in alleged errors or omissions on the part of the web development company. Here are some professional liability insurance
- A claim that alleged a web developer misdirected a client’s potential customers, resulting in loss of income
- An identity theft incident which led to the loss of thousands of personal records. Individual states have their own laws mandating specific actions companies must take around users’ privacy. Violating these laws can result in heavy fines.
What kind of insurance does a web designer need?health insurance
- Do your employees work on-site at a client’s office?
- Can your employees access your customer’s IT systems?
- Does that access put you at risk?
Ask The Experts
If you need business insurance for your website design firm or if you just have questions, InsureYourCompany.com can help. Located in New Jersey, we work with thousands of technology companies providing all of their employee benefits, insurance, and retirement needs. We work with top insurance carriers to negotiate on your behalf.
Get A Free Insurance Quote
Contact our team for a free quote custom to your company's needs.