Who We Insure
Business Insurance Plumbers Insurance
When functioning properly, the average homeowner or property manager shouldn’t notice their plumbing systems–they should trust their service and be confident that if a problem arises, their plumbers will address it quickly and completely. The same goes for New Jersey small businesses and plumbers insurance.
We make it our mission to make our clients comfortable with the commercial insurance policies they purchase, knowing that when push comes to shove and their business has been in some way compromised, we come through. This relationship begins with your initial business insurance quote, where we look at your business, assess your needs, and come up with the policy options that suit your best interests.
Insurance for plumbers includes:
- Comprehensive Commercial Liability/General Liability Insurance: Protects your company’s assets, intellectual property such as logos and marketing materials, theft or destruction of company materials, physical injury to workers or others, and more
- Professional Liability/Errors and Omissions Insurance: Covers your employees from negligence, mistaken work or omitted service claims alleged against them
- Fidelity Surety Bonds
- Commercial Auto Insurance: Protects owned, leased and rented trucks, vans and trailers against all-too-common traffic accidents through top New Jersey insurers
- Workers Compensation Insurance: Offers swift benefits and paid leave to employees injured on the job while minimizing direct costs to your business, and is required by New Jersey state law
- Group Health Insurance: Provides coverage for workers and their families in cases of illness, injury and preventative care
- Umbrella Insurance: Secures additional compensation in the event serious losses exceed general liability coverage limits.
Get A Free Insurance Quote
Contact our team for a free quote custom to your company's needs.