Business Insurance Group Vision Insurance For Small Business Employees
Visual impairment is one of the 10 most frequent causes of disability in the United States. Add the fact that at least 63% of American adults currently wear glasses or contacts, and the need for vision insurance is clear.
The Value of Vision Insurance
It’s simple, a supplemental expense benefit with no deductibles, no copayments and no networks. The coverage is affordable, provided on a scheduled basis, so you have a benefit offering that meets your cost and objectives. Vision insurance may not be considered an essential employee benefit, but it is a benefit employees will appreciate.
Vision impairment and eye disease cost the United States $68 billion annually in direct healthcare costs, lost productivity and diminished quality of life. Furthermore, there is a significant link between vision and overall health.
– No deductibles or copayments
– Flexible participation guidelines that allow enrolling groups with the greater of 25% or 10 enrolled lives
– No dependent participation requirements
– Coverage for both employees and dependents
– Benefit customization in $5 increments
– Annual enrollment
– Freedom when choosing a vision provider
Talk with a health insurance professional now 732-832-7997 with any of your questions or concerns. We provide fast and easy quotes. Check our more products to complete your benefit plan.
– Group Health Insurance
– Life Insurance
– Dental Insurance
– Long Term and Short Term Disability
Get A Free Insurance Quote
Contact our team for a free quote custom to your company's needs.