Business Insurance Errors & Omissions Insurance For Small Business
In the litigious world we live in today, technology companies have to protect themselves with errors and omissions insurance. Also known as professional liability, E&O insurance is appropriate for any information technology company that provides advice, makes educated recommendations, designs solutions or represents the needs of others. Professions such as IT staffing firms, doctors, retail stores, restaurants, hair salons, and more should all have professional liability insurance coverage.
Your Trusted Errors & Omissions Insurance Agent
InsureYourCompany.com can help you select the right type of coverage to protect your small business. Although formalizing a contract with your clients can help limit your liability, errors and omissions insurance protects you against loss from a claim of alleged negligent acts or “errors and omissions” in the performance of your professional services. Your coverage will cover you for:
– Legal defense costs required to prove your case
– All employees including W-2 employees and 1099 subcontractors
– Optional coverage for allegations of copyright infringement and intellectual property infringement
– Personal Injury against claims of libel, slander and invasion of privacy
– Worldwide coverage if the suit is brought in the United States.
Regardless of what kind of business you own, customers can claim that something you did on their behalf was done incorrectly, and that this error cost them money or caused them harm in some way.