Who We Insure
Business Insurance Construction Insurance
The construction industry is unique and demanding, working with many people and materials there is potential for property damage or personal injury. If there is a new or existing commercial, industrial or domestic building or structure, there are contractors who are working and need to be insured. That’s where construction insurance comes in.
You should have coverage for material, risks, natural disasters, employees and even your own business.
We work one on one with you to determine the right coverage. Educating you on what your business needs is our specialty. Learning how to protect your business is as important as having the coverage itself.
Insurance for construction companies includes:
- Liability Insurance – Simply put, liability insurance coverage protects your business and its assets. In the event a customer is injured at your place of business or from a product you sell.
- Workers Compensation – provides benefits for injured workers as required by state law regardless of who is at fault for the job-related injury or illness. In other words, whatever benefits your state requires, your workers’ compensation policy would provide.
- Builders Risk Insurance – a form of property insurance covering a building presently being constructed it can cover the structure, or materials on site waiting to be installed or transported to the job site. This insurance can last for terms of: three months, six months or 12 months. There is NO liability coverage on a Builders Risk Policy.
- Performance Bond -protects the customer against possible loss in case a contractor fails to perform or is unable to deliver the project as established. It also ensures that the owner does not incur additional costs.
- Bid Bond Surety – a bid bond is important to show proof of guarantee to the project owner that you can comply with the bid contract and also that you can accomplish the job as laid out in the contract.
Getting a quote is easy and fast; call today and speak with a professional to assess the needs of your business and protect yourself. InsureYourCompany.com is your source for everything insurance.
Get A Free Insurance Quote
Contact our team for a free quote custom to your company's needs.