By M. Gunter
Read Online or Download Armenian History and the Question of Genocide PDF
Best war & peace books
Clash economics contributes to an figuring out of violent clash in vital methods. First, it applies fiscal research to varied clash actions resembling warfare, fingers races, and terrorism, exhibiting how they are often understood as useful offerings attentive to underlying incentives. moment, it treats appropriation as a basic financial job, becoming a member of construction and alternate as a way of wealth acquisition.
An exploration of why and the way peace has progressively mitigated severe clash within the Asia-Pacific quarter, this quantity attracts on case reviews and multivariate quantitative research to check theories of peace and clash concerning the region.
This ebook severely analyses the 2011 intervention in Libya arguing that the way during which the intervention was once sanctioned, prosecuted and justified has a couple of troubling implications for the either the way forward for humanitarian intervention and overseas peace and security.
It was once a tremendous future for a guy who time and again introduced that he was once “without ambition. ” even if he had left institution elderly fourteen, had no event of overseas affairs and spoke no languages except English, in 1929 Sean Lester grew to become the Irish consultant to the League of countries in Geneva.
- Violence, Religion, Peacemaking (Interreligious Studies in Theory and Practice)
- Aufbruch: Frauen machen sich stark für eine Kultur des Friedens (German Edition)
- Rebuilding War-Torn States: The Challenge of Post-Conflict Economic Reconstruction
- Small Arms and Security: New Emerging International Norms (Contemporary Security Studies)
- Democratic Deliberation in Deeply Divided Societies:: From Conflict to Common Ground
Additional info for Armenian History and the Question of Genocide
Armenian History and the Question of Genocide by M. Gunter