By Graham A. Webb
* offers updates at the newest advancements in NMR spectroscopy
* contains accomplished assessment articles
* Highlights the expanding significance of NMR spectroscopy as a method for structural determination
Read Online or Download Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy: 66 PDF
Similar statics books
An summary of the elemental strategies, equipment and purposes of nonlinear low-dimensional reliable country physics according to the Frenkel--Kontorova version and its generalizations. The ebook covers many very important issues equivalent to the nonlinear dynamics of discrete platforms, the dynamics of solitons and their interplay, commensurate and incommensurate platforms, statistical mechanics of nonlinear structures, and nonequilibrium dynamics of interacting many-body structures.
This booklet explores various resonance results that ensue either in daily life and in medical contexts. it's a subject that offers a cross-link among many branches of technological know-how and indicates how a unmarried clinical precept can present itself in lots of, it seems that disparate, methods. Resonance covers fields as diversified as civil engineering when it comes to the security of bridges, the standard of sound from musical tools, the behaviour of electric circuits, lasers, the orbits of solar-system our bodies, the scattering of X-rays from atoms and the exploration of the constructions of molecules, atoms and nuclei.
Dieses Lehrbuch unterscheidet sich von bereits vorhandenen Einführungen in die Regelungstechnik in Didaktik, Stoffauswahl und Schwerpunkten. Die Darstellung zielt auf ein tiefgründiges Verständnis dynamischer Systeme und Regelungsvorgänge, wobei mit Zeitbereichsbetrachtungen im Zustandsraum begonnen und erst danach zur Frequenzbereichsdarstellung übergegangen wird.
This learn monograph provides the most recent effects with regards to the characterization of low dimensional platforms. Low-angle polarized neutron scattering and X-ray scattering at grazing prevalence are used because the major strategies to discover quite a few actual phenomena of those platforms. unique concentration is wear structures like skinny movie transition steel and rare-earth layers, oxide heterostructures, hybrid platforms, self-assembled nanostructures and self-diffusion.
- Hyperpolarization Methods in NMR Spectroscopy (Topics in Current Chemistry)
- Refractive Indices of Solids (SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology)
- Mikro- und Nanoskopie der Werkstoffe (German Edition)
- EPR in the 21st Century: Basics and Applications to Material, Life and Earth Sciences : Proceedings of the Third Asia Pacific EPR/ESR Symposium, Kobe, Japan, October 29-November 1, 2001
- Chromatin Architecture: Advances From High-resolution Single Molecule DNA Imaging (Springer Theses)
- Metabolome Analysis: An Introduction (Wiley Series on Mass Spectrometry)
Extra resources for Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy: 66
Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy: 66 by Graham A. Webb