By Graham A. Webb
* contains complete assessment articles on NMR Spectroscopy
* offers nonspecialists utilizing this know-how in all branches of technological know-how with the newest advancements within the field
* retains experts up to date at the most modern recommendations during this vital and fast-changing field
Read Online or Download Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy: 57 PDF
Best statics books
An outline of the fundamental thoughts, tools and functions of nonlinear low-dimensional strong country physics according to the Frenkel--Kontorova version and its generalizations. The ebook covers many very important subject matters corresponding to the nonlinear dynamics of discrete structures, the dynamics of solitons and their interplay, commensurate and incommensurate structures, statistical mechanics of nonlinear platforms, and nonequilibrium dynamics of interacting many-body platforms.
This publication explores plenty of resonance results that take place either in way of life and in clinical contexts. it's a subject that gives a cross-link among many branches of technological know-how and indicates how a unmarried medical precept can present itself in lots of, it seems that disparate, methods. Resonance covers fields as different as civil engineering in terms of the security of bridges, the standard of sound from musical tools, the behaviour of electric circuits, lasers, the orbits of solar-system our bodies, the scattering of X-rays from atoms and the exploration of the constructions of molecules, atoms and nuclei.
Dieses Lehrbuch unterscheidet sich von bereits vorhandenen Einführungen in die Regelungstechnik in Didaktik, Stoffauswahl und Schwerpunkten. Die Darstellung zielt auf ein tiefgründiges Verständnis dynamischer Systeme und Regelungsvorgänge, wobei mit Zeitbereichsbetrachtungen im Zustandsraum begonnen und erst danach zur Frequenzbereichsdarstellung übergegangen wird.
This study monograph provides the most recent effects concerning the characterization of low dimensional platforms. Low-angle polarized neutron scattering and X-ray scattering at grazing occurrence are used because the major ideas to discover a variety of actual phenomena of those structures. exact concentration is wear platforms like skinny movie transition steel and rare-earth layers, oxide heterostructures, hybrid structures, self-assembled nanostructures and self-diffusion.
- Measuring, Interpreting and Translating Electron Quasiparticle - Phonon Interactions on the Surfaces of the Topological Insulators Bismuth Selenide and Bismuth Telluride (Springer Theses)
- Imaging and Spectroscopic Analysis of Living Cells: Optical and Spectroscopic Techniques: 504 (Methods in Enzymology)
- Quantum-Limit Spectroscopy (Springer Series in Optical Sciences)
- Methods for Structure Elucidation by High-Resolution NMR: Applications to Organic Molecules of Moderate Molecular Weight (Analytical Spectroscopy Library)
- Capillary Electrophoresis of Carbohydrates: From Monosaccharides to Complex Polysaccharides
- Studying Atomic Dynamics with Coherent X-rays (Springer Theses)
Additional info for Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy: 57
Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy: 57 by Graham A. Webb