By Steven F. Daniel
About This Book
- Get to grips with the Android put on and Google Glass SDK to construct your personal wearable apps
- Incorporate voice and enter beneficial properties into your wearable apps and improve customized interfaces for Android TV
- A step by step advisor to making functions that run at once on Android put on units and Google Glass
Who This booklet Is For
If you're an Android developer who desires to find out how to construct functions for the Android put on platform, then this is often the booklet for you. This e-book in basic terms calls for a simple wisdom of Android programming. Familiarity with improvement IDEs reminiscent of Android Studio, IntelliJ inspiration, or Eclipse should be helpful.
What you'll Learn
- Get brought to the Android put on and Google Glass SDK
- Create your personal simple and customized notifications for Android put on through the use of Android notifications
- Develop customized Android wearable watch faces and debug them over Bluetooth sooner than packaging
- Deploy your program to the hand held machine or the Google Play Store
- Develop apps that experience the power to ship and obtain binary blobs of knowledge from the hand-held equipment to the wearable device
- Create customized layouts for the Android television platform conforming to the Android television layout principles
- Build powerful consumer interfaces for the Google Glass platform
- Incorporate voice and enter positive aspects into your Android wearable app
This publication will introduce you to the extremely popular Android put on platform with hands-on directions for construction Android put on purposes. you are going to commence with an advent to the structure of Android, by way of an in-depth examine the layout of Android functions and person interfaces utilizing Android Studio. you will find the best way to create easy and customized notifications to your apps, and synchronize info from the wearable gadget with the hand-held cellular gadget. extra complex themes equivalent to intents, the Gradle construct configuration and the implementation of construct versions, and packaging and deploying from a unmarried undertaking code base also are covered.
By the top of this publication, you've got a superb realizing of wearable programming, and be convinced sufficient to put in writing courses for construction Android purposes that run on Android Wear.
Read Online or Download Android Wearable Programming PDF
Similar open source programming books
In DetailMongoDB is a high-performance and feature-rich rfile oriented Database. This renowned, hugely scalableNoSQL database is used to strength the various world's such a lot used purposes and internet sites. MongoDB Starter is designed to get you operating with MongoDB as quick as attainable. beginning with the install and setup, we fast enable you to begin uploading your facts into the database.
In DetailAutomapper is an easy library that may support put off complicated code for mapping gadgets from one to a different. It solves the deceptively advanced challenge of mapping gadgets and leaves you with fresh and maintainable code. rapid Automapper Starter is a pragmatic advisor that offers various step by step directions detailing a few of the many gains Automapper offers to streamline your object-to-object mapping.
Discover intuitive info research ideas and robust laptop studying tools utilizing over one hundred thirty useful recipesAbout This BookA useful and concise consultant to utilizing Haskell while attending to grips with facts analysisRecipes for each level of information research, from assortment to visualizationIn-depth examples demonstrating a number of instruments, suggestions and techniquesWho This publication Is ForThis e-book exhibits sensible builders and analysts easy methods to leverage their latest wisdom of Haskell in particular for fine quality facts research.
Over ninety interesting recipes to profit and practice mathematical, medical, and engineering Python computations with NumPyAbout This BookPerform high-performance calculations with fresh and effective NumPy codeSimplify huge information units through analysing them with statistical functionsA solution-based advisor filled with enticing recipes to execute complicated linear algebra and mathematical computationsWho This ebook Is ForIf you're a Python developer with a few adventure of engaged on medical, mathematical, and statistical functions and need to realize knowledgeable knowing of NumPy programming when it comes to technological know-how, math, and finance utilizing useful recipes, then this booklet is for you.
- Learn You a Haskell for Great Good!: A Beginner's Guide
- Pro Bash Programming, Second Edition: Scripting the GNU/Linux Shell
- Beginning the Linux Command Line
- Practical Linux Topics
- Ansible: From Beginner to Pro
Extra resources for Android Wearable Programming
Android Wearable Programming by Steven F. Daniel