By Alan J. Benesi
- Provides brief, centred chapters with short motives of well-defined issues with an emphasis on a mathematical description
- Presents crucial effects from quantum mechanics concisely and for simple use in predicting and simulating the result of NMR experiments
- Includes Mathematica notebooks that enforce the speculation within the type of textual content, pix, sound, and calculations
- Based on classification demonstrated tools constructed by means of the writer over his 25 yr instructing occupation. those notebooks convey precisely how the idea works and supply invaluable calculation templates for NMR researchers
Read or Download A Primer of NMR Theory with Calculations in Mathematica PDF
Best statics books
An summary of the elemental thoughts, equipment and purposes of nonlinear low-dimensional good kingdom physics according to the Frenkel--Kontorova version and its generalizations. The e-book covers many very important issues reminiscent of the nonlinear dynamics of discrete structures, the dynamics of solitons and their interplay, commensurate and incommensurate platforms, statistical mechanics of nonlinear platforms, and nonequilibrium dynamics of interacting many-body platforms.
This e-book explores plenty of resonance results that happen either in way of life and in clinical contexts. it's a subject that gives a cross-link among many branches of technological know-how and exhibits how a unmarried clinical precept can present itself in lots of, it sounds as if disparate, methods. Resonance covers fields as various as civil engineering when it comes to the protection of bridges, the standard of sound from musical tools, the behaviour of electric circuits, lasers, the orbits of solar-system our bodies, the scattering of X-rays from atoms and the exploration of the constructions of molecules, atoms and nuclei.
Dieses Lehrbuch unterscheidet sich von bereits vorhandenen Einführungen in die Regelungstechnik in Didaktik, Stoffauswahl und Schwerpunkten. Die Darstellung zielt auf ein tiefgründiges Verständnis dynamischer Systeme und Regelungsvorgänge, wobei mit Zeitbereichsbetrachtungen im Zustandsraum begonnen und erst danach zur Frequenzbereichsdarstellung übergegangen wird.
This examine monograph offers the newest effects with regards to the characterization of low dimensional platforms. Low-angle polarized neutron scattering and X-ray scattering at grazing prevalence are used because the major strategies to discover a variety of actual phenomena of those structures. specified concentration is wear structures like skinny movie transition steel and rare-earth layers, oxide heterostructures, hybrid platforms, self-assembled nanostructures and self-diffusion.
- Introduction to Laser Spectroscopy
- Solid State NMR Spectroscopy for Biopolymers: Principles and Applications
- Theoretical Biochemistry: Processes and Properties of Biological Systems (Theoretical and Computational Chemistry)
- Imaging Mass Spectrometry: Protocols for Mass Microscopy
Extra info for A Primer of NMR Theory with Calculations in Mathematica
A Primer of NMR Theory with Calculations in Mathematica by Alan J. Benesi